Saturday, August 11, 2012

Introduction : )

Hi everyone! 
I'm new to this blogging thing so you will have to bear with me : ) I wanted to cover a few things in my first post so that you can know who I am and what I am all about! I am a first year graduate student in exercise physiology at UMD with a teaching assistantship. I'm very excited to start this new chapter of my life with my awesome girlfriend and our ferocious (not) dog, Rory. I have a great support system of family and friends back home in Upstate NY who I will miss a ton.  I will be blogging about crafts, food, music, exercise, every day life as a graduate student, and whatever else happens to pop into my head! I can't wait to hear your opinions on the things I post and commenting is always encouraged : ) Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. The title of my blog refers to my type A personality (which I have a love/hate relationship with) and "namaste" comes from my obsession with yoga (the hotter the better!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment